主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2024-8-17 22:48:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Extraordinary opportunity to live in a quiet, well maintained, remodeled 3 bedroom 2 bath single family house in the Woodside of Almaden Valley . The home has vaulted ceilings and brazilian walnut hardwood floors that were put in a few years ago.

The backyard is the hallmark. Sitting on a 9000 sq ft lot, the backyard is fully remodeled with over 3000 sq ft of space. There are fig, peach, lemon, and pomegranate trees in the backyard.

Great location if you have kids. There is a trail right across the street. The park is only a 5 minute walk away. The entire neighborhood is extremely peaceful.

The schools are 8/8/9

8: Graystone Elementary School
8: Bret Harte Middle School
9: Leland High School

Other amenities:
- Air Conditioning
- Tesla Wall Charger
- Tesla Battery Wall
- New Kitchen Appliances (all replaced within last couple of years)
- Laundry Washer and Dryer

Believe it or not, this is our family property that we love dearly. It has never been rented out before, but my folks are living elsewhere for the next few years. This is an amazing opportunity to live in a great home for a below market rate.

Who we are looking for:
A family that will take good care of our house, as this isn’t just a “rental” to us
Financial Sustainability, with a monthly income greater than 15.5K (30% of 4.7K)
A family that can make a minimum of a 2 year commitment, with ideally >3 years. After year 2/3, month to month is acceptable. For full transparency, my folks have not decided when they will move back but it will be at least 3 years, if not more.
No pets allowed

We are showing the house on the weekend of 8/24. It is ready to move in, though we are prioritizing finding the right family who can take care of our place.

If you are interested, please respond back with the following answered:
1. Do you intend to keep good care of the home like if it was your own?
2. Do you have greater than $15.5K of monthly income?
3. How long do you intend to stay? What is your ideal rental length?
4. Are you willing to agree to not have any pets during the entire rental term?

Photos: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/797-Firewood-Ct-San-Jose-CA-95120/19837054_zpid/?view=public

Please message on wechat (username: joeyxli) and mention "Firewood" when adding. I can speak chinese, but I'm ABC so typing english is faster.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

硅谷信息港bay123.com ( 鲁ICP )

GMT-8, 2024-9-29 01:22

@2013-2015 BAY123.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表