请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

硅谷信息港

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 5101|回复: 0

9/15-9/28: Volunteers needed to try acupuncture (san jose downtown)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2014-9-25 23:01:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What is acupuncture?
Contrary to popular Western belief, acupuncture is not just a system for inserting very fine needles into specific body locations to alleviate pain. It is a complete medical protocol focused on correcting imbalances of energy in the body. From its inception in China more than 2,500 years ago, acupuncture has been used traditionally to prevent, diagnose and treat disease, as well as to improve general health.

What is acupuncture used for?
Because the goal of acupuncture is to promote and restore the balance of energy, which flows throughout the body, it can be used for a wide variety of conditions, from emotional disorders (anxiety, depression) to digestive complaints (nausea, vomiting, irritable bowel syndrome). It can be beneficial for pain syndromes due to an injury or associated with chronic degenerative diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. It can also be helpful in treating neurological problems like migraines or Parkinson's disease, or as a rehabilitation strategy for individuals who suffered a stroke. Respiratory conditions, including sinusitis and asthma have been relieved with acupuncture, as have many gynecologic disorders and infertility. Acupuncture has also proved beneficial for reducing fatigue and addictions, and for promoting overall well-being.

4 years grad school student in TCM program (Traditional Chinese Medicine) needed patients to treat in university clinic and I can provide first 3 times FREE acupuncture treatment to any new patient if you are interested in or want to know more details, then please contact to me, Cheng.
either email me or text me (four zero eight- three nine one- eight seven seven six).
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

硅谷信息港bay123.com ( 鲁ICP )

GMT-8, 2024-3-29 01:14

@2013-2015 BAY123.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表